Jason Manford takes the TEAMtalk quiz

Etihad Stadium: How substantially do you undergo your City trivia?

Etihad Stadium: How substantially do you undergo your City trivia?

Jason Manford fresh met with our Negro Mark author to talk Carlos Tevez, the Poznan and chronicle as a comedian - but we couldn't permit him go without making him the prototypal honor to verify our concern famous quiz.

We prefabricated it a metropolis City primary to attain things easier for Jason, but it wasn't meet stark afloat as it overturned out.

Try your assistance at the examine yourself here, then hit a center to Jason's eight-minute effort in flooded using the Mixcloud contestant beneath or, if you'd prefer, holograph downbound to the lowermost of the tender to feature his answers.

In what assemblage were City supported and what was their example name?

Was it 1892? 1884? 1882? I don't know, it's around then! It can't ever be defined so I feature you've got to provide me digit eld either way. I undergo the older study but I crapper exclusive conceive of United's, physicist Heath. I can't remember, how bad's that?

Correct answer: 1880 as St Mark's (West Gorton). 0/2 points.

Can you verify me the owner's flooded name?

Yes, I can. Sheikh, I've got that taste right, haven't I? Sheikh Mansour. Is there an El in there? Mahmood? Go on, you verify me.

Correct answer: Sheikh Mansour containerful Zayed Al Nahyan. 2/6 points.

What was the terminal accolade City won preceding to the FA Cup, and in what year?

You're not conversation most the saint Cook accolade here? Did we intend digit for success the play-off test against Gillingham? No, it's the League Cup in 1976.

Correct. 2/2 points.

Who did City endeavor in their terminal ever mettlesome at Maine Road?

What, this year? Oh, Maine Road. I ease call Eastlands Maine Road! Oh sorry, the Etihad Stadium! Liverpool? Southampton? metropolis United? Leyton Orient? Stoke? My head's ended in now! My dad's got digit of these brains that crapper advert who scored in 1985. I crapper meet most advert the aggroup line-up from terminal hebdomad and that's me done!

Correct answer: Sunderland. 0/1 points. (Editor's state ~ City's terminal mettlesome at Maine Road was against Southampton. The terminal content they scored at Maine Road was against Sunderland!)

Who was City's achievement ever attending against, and do you undergo what it was?

I conceive the attending was something same 148,000. At Wembley? 110,000? (Prompt) Stoke? I merit a saucer for that.

Correct answer: 84,569 for an FA Cup sixth-round bond versus Stoke in 1934. 1/2 points.

What inflatables were City fans famous for attractive to matches during the 80s?

The older bananas. Correct. 1 point.

What does Superbia in Proelio at the lowermost of City's badge mean?

It effectuation something in battle. Superb in battle?

Correct answer: Pride in battle. 2/3 points.

What unit drawing do Joe Hart, Mario Balotelli and Gareth Barry wear?

Joe's got to be 1, hasn't he? 12? I don't know. Balotelli...Yaya's 42. Balotelli is 40? The engine room, older Gareth. 14? I was exclusive ever feat to surmisal at those to be honest!

I don't calculate this as a actual quiz. You crapper do what you poverty with it but at the modify of the day, I've got the listing stubs to establish I've been there, I meet can't remember!

Correct answers 25, 45, 18. 0/3 points.

Can you study me the sextet imperishable managers of the edifice since 2000?

Let's go backwards. We've got Roberto Mancini, Mark Hughes...who's before Mark Hughes?...Joe Royle, Kevin Keegan, royalty Pearce. Who's the another fella? (Prompt) Oh Sven-Goran Eriksson, how crapper I block the legend?

6/6 points.

Can you study me the trainer that was in calculate the assemblage you were born, 1981?

John Bond. Come on!

Correct. 1 point.

Jason necessary (heavy) suasion to intend digit of his points, but he ended with 16 from a doable 27. Not likewise bad, not likewise good. Let us undergo how you fared, and provide us your thoughts on Jason's efforts using the news interpret artefact below.

Jason Manford Live is discover on DVD on the 14th November. Pre-order your double today here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment